If you have previously joined an online motorcycle taxi application, you must be familiar with top up driver credit balances. Similar to maxim, driver partners are required to top up the maxim driver balance if the value is below the specified limit. As one way to get income, maxim companies impose profit sharing for the company and its partners. Profit sharing will be directly deducted from the credit balance in the driver account application, in accordance with applicable regulations. The greater the order value obtained, the greater the credit balance will be reduced, over time, the balance will run out. If it is used up, it will affect the account performance, the driver will not be able to get the order until the balance is refilled.
4. Then tap on "fill in account balance".
This also applies to those who have just registered for the maxim driver, after an active account is required to top up the maxim balance so that they can go online to search for orders from passengers. 1. The first step, "Login" to the Maxim Driver Application. 2. Then select the "Menu" option. 3. Select the "Money" Section. 4. Then tap on "fill in account balance". 6. then click "Recharge". In the last step in how to top up the maxim balance, after pressing reload, you will be presented with several payment methods. Here we recommend to top up via afamart or bank transfer. As for DOKU and CC, most of them are not owned by driver partners. The easiest method is to top up the balance via Alfamart for Maxim Driver. If your location is far from Alfamart, then you can look for stores that are still included in the AlfaGrup such as Alfa midi, Lawson, DAN-DAN, & Alfa Express. 1. Select the "Convenience Store" menu. 2. Then, Click "Get Payment Code".
This is useful if at any time there are problems such as balance not entering and the like.
3. Save the payment code consisting of 16 digits. 4. Take it to the nearest Alfamart. 5. Then say that you want to top up the credit balance of the maxim driver account. 6. Submit the code & money according to the nominal, then the request will be processed. Because maxim is still new, there will probably be some Alfamart cashiers who don't know how. You can say that the maxim balance top up is in the e-transaction menu, precisely in the payment section. Then use the search feature to find Maxim transportation online. The second top up method is simpler, because every driver must already have a bank account. If you have access to mobile or internet banking, it will certainly be easier because maxim credit balance can be filled from home. 1. In the payment method, select "Bank Transfer". 2. Then, click "Get Payment Code". 3. Then the transfer code will appear. 4. Now, do the transfer via ATM or mobile banking. 5. Select Transfer between Banks or other banks. 6. Enter the code "gem bank 013" followed by the payment code. 7. Confirm to continue. If the account used is not from a bank gem, it is likely that you will be charged a transfer fee according to the provisions of each bank. Well, that's the information we can convey for how to top up the maxim driver credit balance. Please keep all payment receipts, be it from Alfamart or bank transfer. This is useful if at any time there are problems such as balance not entering and the like. You can file a complaint by bringing proof of payment.
Are you planning to buy an automatic car? Or planning to ride it in the near future? Maybe you already know that the way to drive an automatic car is different from the usual car, which shifts the gears manually. Automatic cars have automatic transmissions, where the automatic car gearshift system is designed to be able to move without having to step on the clutch pedal. Automatic transmission has two types of systems, both of which are also known to be simpler and easier, namely semi-automatic and automatic systems. This is How to Check Jakarta Number Plates, Easy! Even though it's automatic, it doesn't mean that driving an automatic type car is just playing the gas and brakes. You also have to be required to have a good feeling in measuring engine power because automatic cars also have transmissions that you can adjust depending on your needs. You will meet the automatic transmission lever with the code P, R, N, D, D3, 2 and L. If you are a new player in driving an automatic car, you are definitely confused by the letters and numbers that are rarely found. 9 Ways to Get Rid of Stickers on Motorcycles, Smooth Back Again! How to Check Vehicle Number Plate Owners Online, Easy! Complete Car Window Film Price List, Must Know! Well, to help you recognize a dead car gear, Qoala will explain in full about automatic car gear, from how to drive it, the meaning and function of each of the codes above and other information you need to drive an automatic car through this review.
As a beginner you need to be careful so that the lever is always in the correct position.
If it's your first time driving an automatic car, you may be a little confused about how to drive it. Especially if you are used to using a manual car, which has a different way of operating the gear from the automatic one. This is because you don't have to adjust the clutch or shift gear because it's done automatically. You just need to stop and go without shifting gears or playing the clutch. But if you are not used to having to be careful, you might get confused between the brake pedal and the pedal or the wrong way to use the automatic car gear. Not infrequently heard of accidents because they are not familiar with how to shift gears automatic cars that are not familiar. Therefore you must know some important things in how to drive an automatic car below. As a beginner you need to be careful so that the lever is always in the correct position. First before starting the engine, the lever position must be in the P position or in the N position. Do not position the lever in reverse or R, these positions are used to reverse. If the lever is in the R position, the car will not start when it is started.
This method can prevent damage to the machine.
When you enter the key, do not immediately start the engine. You should wait for the needle to spin until the indicator is active or lit which indicates the electricity is ready. Some types of automatic cars provide an indicator in the form of sound when the car is really ready to be started. When first starting, it is recommended to step on and hold the brake pedal for safety reasons because you are afraid that the car will suddenly accelerate forward. Some automatic cars have an automatic procedure that keeps the engine running if you don't press the brake pedal, although some don't. When the engine is on and you want to start moving, the first step that needs to be done is to change the gear position of your automatic car which was originally in position P or N, to position R to go backwards or D to go forward. It is important to depress the brake pedal at the same time as moving the lever in gear. This method can prevent damage to the machine. The transmission lever aka gear or automatic car gear is an important component that affects the speed of the car.
- Remember The Details About It
- Arrangement of the code or symbol of the cable house based on the letters of the alphabet from A to Z
- Point Contact Type Sensor
- Broadcasting services that are not advertising
- Regulating and maintaining the smooth running of the payment system; and
In general, whether it's Agya automatic car gear, Mobilio automatic car gear or others have DSLPR and N automatic car gears. Well, you need to understand each function of the automatic car gear. Riding mode or driving mode is present as a supporting feature in automatic cars now with varied choices. You can choose the mode that suits your needs, one of which is the economic mode. This economical mode is suitable for those of you who want to drive an automatic car more relaxed. If you want to go at a higher speed, you can choose the sport mode. This mode will set the car engine to maximum performance. There are still several more types of modes offered, please learn and use as needed. Automatic cars are also usually equipped with manual mode. Even though it's called manual, it doesn't mean you will operate it the same as a non-matic car. That's roughly how to drive an automatic transmission car alias matic. It's actually simpler and more practical than the manual one, but if you're not familiar, it takes time to adjust. Especially from the transmission side which uses different codes. Not only numbers that indicate the order of teeth as in manual cars, but the shape of the teeth of automatic cars also uses a code in the form of letters to indicate their respective functions. What are the codes and their functions? Let's move on to the next discussion. As already mentioned a little above, in general, the transmission lever is marked with letters and numbers, namely P, R, N, D, 2, and L. This is standardly applied to various brands, be it in Xpander automatic car gears, gear shifters Honda Jazz automatic car, Ayla automatic car gear and even Avanza automatic car gear.