1. FIRST MEDIA SERVICE is a pay cable television service, internet access service and/or both in bundling (COMBO), provided by LINK NET for its CUSTOMERS, either alone or in collaboration with other third parties. 2. HOMECABLE is a trademark for pay cable television services provided by LINK NET to its CUSTOMERS, either using a digital system or an analog system. 3. FASTNET FAMILY, FASTNET FAMILY PLUS, FASTNET DLITE, FASTNET ELITE, FASTNET SUPREME, FASTNET MAXIMA, FASTNET ULTIMATE, FASTNET INFINITE, FASTNET 1 GBPS, FASTNET COMMERCE and FASTNET SOHO are trademarks for Internet access services offered by LINK NET CUSTOMERS. To prevent any doubts, the services FASTNET FAMILY, FASTNET FAMILY PLUS, FASTNET DLITE, FASTNET ELITE, FASTNET SUPREME, FASTNET MAXIMA, FASTNET ULTIMATE, FASTNET INFINITE, FASTNET 1 GBPS, can only be used by individual CUSTOMERS and their use is not for commercial purposes while FASTNET COMMERCE, FASTNET SOHO can only be used by non-individual CUSTOMERS. 4. RENTAL BOX PACKAGE is rental of Set Top Box ("STB") or converter by LINK NET to CUSTOMERS to enjoy pay cable television services.
- The first step click Settings
- Insert debit card at ATM machine
- Or it could be because the Grab application has the latest version so an update is needed
- Prepare a letter of loss from the authorities if the ATM card issuing bank asks for it
5. RENTAL ROUTER is rental of wifi devices by LINK NET to CUSTOMERS to enjoy internet access services. 6. RENTAL CABLE MODEM is the rental of cable modem equipment by LINK NET to CUSTOMERS to enjoy internet access services. 7. RECIPIENT DEVICE is part or all of LINK NET's equipment which is loaned to CUSTOMER to be able to receive FIRST MEDIA SERVICE, including but not limited to cable network, converter, STB, SmartCard, Cable Modem, ONT (Optical Network Terminal) and Router. 8. SUBSCRIPTION FEE is a fee that must be paid in advance by the CUSTOMER to be able to enjoy the FIRST MEDIA SERVICE. 9. CUSTOMER is a legal entity/business based on the laws of the Republic of Indonesia or an individual who is 21 years old or more and is not under custody, or has obtained written approval from his parent or legal guardian, to be able to subscribe to the FIRST MEDIA SERVICE. 10. LOCATION is the place designated by the CUSTOMER for the installation of the RECIPIENT DEVICE to enjoy the FIRST MEDIA SERVICE. 11. INSTALLATION is an activity carried out by LINK NET or a third party appointed by LINK NET to perform including but not limited to the installation of a new network and/or RECIPIENT DEVICE, adding and/or moving OUTLET at LOCATION, moving OUTLET to another LOCATION accessible by the SERVICE. FIRST MEDIA or reconnection of the FIRST MEDIA SERVICE. 12. OUTLET is the point of interconnection between the LINK NET network and the RECIPIENT DEVICE at LOCATION.
13. BILLS are all forms of payment request documents (whether in the form of billing statements or work orders) issued by LINK NET for the use of the FIRST MEDIA SERVICE and/or INSTALLATION fees and/or other additional costs that may arise. 14. FORCE MAJEURE are events that occur outside the control of LINK NET which may affect the ability of LINK NET to provide FIRST MEDIA SERVICES including but not limited to satellite disruption/change, fiber optic/cable cut, changes in policies/regulations issued by the Government that will affect the implementation of the provision of FIRST MEDIA SERVICES, demonstrations, wars, riots, rebellions, natural disasters (earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, fires), lightning, fires, sabotage, mass strikes and disease outbreaks. 1. LINK NET will do the INSTALLATION according to the schedule agreed between LINK NET and the CUSTOMER. If the INSTALLATION process at the LOCATION requires permission and/or approval from the LOCATION management/manager, then the CUSTOMER must take care of the permit and/or approval in advance at the CUSTOMER's own expense. During the INSTALLATION process, the CUSTOMER must be at the LOCATION and supervise the entire INSTALLATION process.
2. For the purpose of checking the quality of the FIRST MEDIA SERVICE, CUSTOMER must allow NET LINK to be able to enter and inspect the RECIPIENT DEVICE at the LOCATION. 2. Pay cable television services have a number and/or formation of television channels that are not binding for both Standard Definition (SD) and/or High Definition (HD) broadcast quality. The addition and/or reduction of the number of television channels may occur from time to time depending on the cooperation between LINK NET and the content provider. 5. hacking and/or spamming and/or flooding and/or spoofing and/or hoax fan and/or e-mail forgery and/or violation of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), in the broadest sense; and use the FIRST MEDIA SERVICE for actions that are contrary to moral, ethical, moral, appropriate, and legal values and which disturb or damage the reputation of LINK NET. 1. Billing for the use of the FIRST MEDIA SERVICE will be made at the beginning of each Billing Cycle (Billing Period) and informed by LINK NET through BILLING sent to the CUSTOMER via electronic media.
2. In the event that the CUSTOMER requests the BILLING to be printed and sent to the CUSTOMER's address, an additional administrative fee will be charged every month and borne by the CUSTOMER, in accordance with the amount recorded in the BILLING. 3. CUSTOMER is obliged to make payment in accordance with the amount as stated in the BILLING not later than the due date of the BILLING. 4. Especially for the payment of the first/initial BILLING, the CUSTOMER is obliged to make payment no later than 3 (three) days after the date of INSTALLATION OF FIRST MEDIA SERVICE. 5. BILLING payment is valid if it has been effectively entered into the account specified by LINK NET. 6. The adjustment of the fee for using the FIRST MEDIA SERVICE will be submitted in writing by LINK NET to the CUSTOMER either through advertisements in various print or electronic media, notification by sending BILLS or e-mail, or in other ways that will be determined by LINK NET. 7. CUSTOMERS are required to make BILLING payments through the official payment channels available and are not allowed to make BILLING payments in cash, either through employees, LINK NET officers or any other party. 1. INSTALLATION is charged an INSTALLATION fee and borne by the CUSTOMER, in accordance with the amount recorded in the BILLING. 2. The transfer of OUTLET and or LOCATION is charged and borne by the CUSTOMER, according to the amount recorded in the BILLING. 3. RECIPIENT'S DEVICE will be charged a monthly rental fee and borne by the CUSTOMER, according to the amount recorded in the BILLING. 4. Excess use of cables during INSTALLATION or OUTLET transfer that exceeds the maximum cable limit allowed by LINK NET will be charged and borne by the CUSTOMER, in accordance with the amount recorded in the BILLING. 5. Calls for repairs are subject to a visit fee of Rp.
2. STB Smartbox X1 is charged Rp.
50.000,- for each visit (excluding VAT and not including material costs if a new replacement is required). 6. In the event of a cable repair at the CUSTOMER'S LOCATION caused by damage and/or negligence by the CUSTOMER, the CUSTOMER will be charged a fee (not including VAT) according to the use of the cable and/or material used for repair. 7. In the event that the RECIPIENT DEVICE is damaged or lost by the CUSTOMER, the CUSTOMER is obliged to reimburse the cost of damage and or loss (not including VAT) to LINK NET with the following details: 1. HD STB will be charged a fee of Rp. 2. STB Smartbox X1 is charged Rp. 3. Converter (analog) is charged Rp. 4. Remote control is charged Rp.
5. Smart Card is charged Rp. 6. Docsis 2.0 and/or 3.0 cable modems will be charged Rp. 7. Docsis 3.1 cable modem is charged Rp. 8. ONT (Optical Network Terminal) is charged Rp. 9. Router is charged Rp. 10. High End routers are charged Rp. 1. CUSTOMERS are entitled to compensation with a maximum value of 1 (one) month SUBSCRIPTION FEE, with the following conditions: 1. Disruption to FIRST MEDIA SERVICE for 3 (three) consecutive days or more as of the receipt of the complaint by LINK NET equal to the length of the interruption in days divided by the total number of days in the current month multiplied by the SUBSCRIPTION COST. 1. In the event that the CUSTOMER wishes to terminate the FIRST MEDIA SERVICE, the CUSTOMER is obliged to notify LINK NET no later than 14 (fourteen) working days before the end of the Billing Cycle (Billing Period) and must pay off all CUSTOMER obligations. 2. If the subscription period ends for any reason, the CUSTOMER is obliged to return all RECIPIENT DEVICES in the LOCATION to LINK NET either directly at the time of termination or no later than 3 (three) days after the date of termination of the subscription.
After a period of 3 (three) days after the termination date of the subscription, LINK NET will pick up the RECIPIENT DEVICE in good condition, undamaged and still usable. 1. These First Media Service Subscription Terms and Conditions are effective as of the signing of the form by the CUSTOMER, when the CUSTOMER expresses his approval by telephone when the LINK NET officer asks for CUSTOMER approval by telephone, after the CUSTOMER checks the column provided when filling out the online registration form, and/or or after CUSTOMER makes payment for FIRST MEDIA SERVICE. 2. LINK NET and CUSTOMER agree to waive the validity of the provisions of Article 1266 paragraphs (2), (3), and (4) of the Civil Code, so that termination or termination of subscription can be carried out without a judge's decision. 3. CUSTOMER hereby guarantees that all data provided is completely true and accurate. 5. These Terms and Conditions for Subscription to First Media Services are made in two languages: Indonesian and English. If there is a difference of interpretation between Indonesian and English, the First Media Service Subscription Terms and Conditions will be used in Indonesian. Jl. General Gatot Subroto Kav.
Are you planning to buy an automatic car? Or planning to ride it in the near future? Maybe you already know that the way to drive an automatic car is different from the usual car, which shifts the gears manually. Automatic cars have automatic transmissions, where the automatic car gearshift system is designed to be able to move without having to step on the clutch pedal. Automatic transmission has two types of systems, both of which are also known to be simpler and easier, namely semi-automatic and automatic systems. This is How to Check Jakarta Number Plates, Easy! Even though it's automatic, it doesn't mean that driving an automatic type car is just playing the gas and brakes. You also have to be required to have a good feeling in measuring engine power because automatic cars also have transmissions that you can adjust depending on your needs. You will meet the automatic transmission lever with the code P, R, N, D, D3, 2 and L. If you are a new player in driving an automatic car, you are definitely confused by the letters and numbers that are rarely found. 9 Ways to Get Rid of Stickers on Motorcycles, Smooth Back Again! How to Check Vehicle Number Plate Owners Online, Easy! Complete Car Window Film Price List, Must Know! Well, to help you recognize a dead car gear, Qoala will explain in full about automatic car gear, from how to drive it, the meaning and function of each of the codes above and other information you need to drive an automatic car through this review.